1. Who’s the writer of Frankenstein?
A. Mary Shelley B. Arthur C Clarke C. HG Wells
2. In I, Robot, Robbie is a ____ robot.
A. bad B. good C. strange
3. Journey in Space is about ____.
A. robots B. time travel C. monsters
4. In War with Mars, Martians destroy cities in ____.
A. the US B. Germany C. the UK
5. In The Maze Runner, Thomas wakes up in a(n)____.
A. elevator B. school C. playground
6. Sudan is a(n) ____.
A. tiger B. elephant C. rhino
7. World Elephant Day is on ____.
A. April 14 B. August 12 C. September 22
8. Jane Goodall works with ____.
A. chimpanzees B. dolphins C. tigers
9. African grey parrots are good at ____.
A. playing games B. dancing C. singing
10. Pangolins are under ____.
A. first-class state protection B. second-class state protection C. third-class state protection
11. What will China’s Mars probe do on its mission?
12. Why will China send its Mars probe in 2020?
13. Which part of the probe will travel on the surface of Mars?
14. Who is the leader in Mars exploration?
15. In 2030, the US plans to send ______ to Mars.
16. What’s the color of the sunset on Mars?
A. Pink B. Blue C. Orange
17. Mars is always ____.
A. windy B. rainy C. snowy
18. The tallest mountain on Mars is ____.
A. the Alps B. Mount Qomolangma C. Olympus Mons
19. If you weigh 30 kg on Earth, how much do you weigh on Mars?
A. About 10 kg B. About 20 kg C. About 30 kg
20. Tesla went to Mars in ____.
A. 2000 B. 2015 C. 2018
ABBCA CBACA CCCBB BACAC