2. Do you want to go to the movie theater this weekend?
3. Thank you for helping me get home.
4. What are you doing in your room, Tom?
5. What's the time?
II. Hi everybody. Tomorrow we will go to the wildlife park to spend our weekend. Bring your sunglasses and hats. Also, don't forget to bring your mobile phones. We will meet at the school gate at 7in the morning. Then we will ride the school bus for 40 minutes. There are a lot of different kinds of wild animals at the park. You can play with monkeys and take pictures. But to keep yourself safe, remember not to stick your hands into the cages or get too close to the animals.
5. a little bit
6. anything else
7. happened to
Day 1: CBAD
Day 2: CCD
Day 3: 1. Qing Dynasty 2. mayor 3. study 4. buckets
6. list/record 7. praise 8. failure 9. trust/believe in 10. as much as
I. BBCC II. CABC
I. 1. Amy, can I borrow your bike? My sister is using mine right now.
2. Unlike my friend Leo, I wrote a postcard for my teacher because it lasts longer than flowers.
3. I started to learn English at the age of 6. It’s been 7 years.
4. I like this coat very much. Pink is my favorite color, but it’s too small for me.
II. Good evening! Thank you for coming. This is a new club for students who like music. If you want to join us, please fill out these forms. Remember to hand them in after the meeting.
The music club will meet every day after class. We will meet in the library.
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, we will listen to CDs that other club members bring to the meetings. There will be many different kinds of music. Club members will talk about the people who wrote and performed the music. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, club members will perform their own music. Many students here can sing or play musical instruments. The music club will give them the chance to perform.
The music club will have a committee. At the next meeting, we will choose the members of this committee. This committee will decide the program for the club - what CDs we will play and who will perform.
5. dream of
6. lost count of
7. only to find
8. not until yesterday
Day 1: 1. order 2. limited 3. fine 4. stressed 5. break
6. risk 7. option 8. time 9. worried 10. suggest
Day 2: 1. Glass.
2. What the movie is about.
3. He can see people’s crimes by touching them.
4. He is a lonely person who wants to find a sense of belonging.
5. Try to make the three superheroes believe that they are just normal people with delusions.