听力原文：I. 1. When did you go to the theater? I went there on Thursday.
2. Chinese writer Mo Yan won the 2012 Nobel Prize in Literature.
3. Look at the picture. The man is Mr Jones, my math teacher. The woman is my art teacher Amanda.
4. My home is near my school. I ride my bike to school every day.
5. I was late for work again, but I didn’t get up late like last time. I got on the wrong bus.
II. Here is the 9 o’clock radio news. There was a traffic accident on Highway 137 at 5 pm. It happened when a car ran into a bus. Fifteen passengers on the bus were injured and the driver of the car broke both arms. The injured have been sent to a local hospital.
It is believed that bad weather played a part in the accident. Police have suggested that drivers should be more careful on the highway when the weather is bad. Our reporter will go to the hospital soon to get the latest news on the passengers. There will be more information in two hours.
5. happened to
6. pick up
7. Never mind
8. play along
1. It is about a boy’s love for baseball.
2. Because he has no friends.
3. His grandfather, Oji-chan, a retired baseball coach.
4. He is arrogant. He ignores other people and acts badly.
Day 2: CBDC
Day 3: ACBA
Day 4: BADB
Day 5: 1-5 CBDAC 6-10 ACBCB
I. I. DADCD
II. 1. smoothly 2. signal 3. lifted
III. 1. if 2. gained 3. major 4. handled
任务型阅读：1. a new apartment or house
3. Give gifts to the host
4. a tour of their new home
5. bring firewood as a gift
5. talk through
6. be willing to
7. facial expression
Day 1: CBDA
Day 2: 1. June 8.
2. Because our life is dependent on the ocean.
3. It provides heat in winter and cool air in summer.
4. Plastic pollution, climate change and rising sea temperatures.
5. We can participate in activities to remind people about the importance of our oceans.
Day 3: ADDB
Day 4: 1. Xinhua’s first 3D AI news anchor.
2. She can show facial expressions like nodding and blinking.
3. To explain how was Xin Xiaowei created.
4. It is a way to show 3D images of people or things.
5. 5G provides the high data speeds that it needs to work.