5. Dorothy wants to cook dinner for her mom on Mother’s Day this year.
6. Lucy wants to play the guitar.
W: Hey Tom, where are you going?
M: I am going to the doctor.
W: What’s the matter?
M: I cannot sleep very well these days. Where are you going, Lucy?
W: I am going to buy some fruit for my mother. She has a cough. I think eating more fruit is good for her.
2. W: Hi, Jim. Long time no see. How are you?
M: Oh, it’s you Lily. I’m doing great. It’s nice to see you. We used to play sports together, but you know, we have to stay home during this period. So what are you doing at home?
W: Good question. I started to watch different kinds of movies.
M: I thought you preferred to listen to music.
W: Yeah, but I stopped listening as much because my mom complained about it. She said rock music is too noisy. What do you like to do at home?
M: Oh, I forgot your mother is at home too. My parents are okay with my interests. All of us like listening to music and dancing. So we sometimes dance to music at home. and I think it’s a good way to stay healthy.
5. enjoying herself
Day 1: BBADA
Day 2: DCAD
Day 3: ABDCD
Day 4: ACCB
Day 5: 1. bad 2. swim 3. move 4. moment
5. know 6. so 7. anything
8. give 9. second 10. tell
II. 1. immediately 2. ruled 3. as long as
III. 1. mood 2. empty 3. Thanks to
4. further 5. baseball field
任务型阅读：1. waste 2. throw away 3. Families
4. finish 5. for free 6. 1967
7. shared fridges 8. safe
9. volunteering 10. least
Day 1: AADC
Day 2: 1. She created a cartoon cat named Miso.
2. She drew Miso and her family's activities during quarantine.
3. Why the author chose to create Miso.
4. They came from how she and her family were living during the lockdown.
5. She wanted to remind us to relax and also explore a new hobby.
Day 3: CBAD
Day 4: CBBD
Day 5: 1-5 ADABB 6-10 DCCAB
I. 1. practice 2. ensure 3. relief
II. 1. turns out 2. removed 3. push through
III. 1-5 DACBB
5. went from classroom to classroom
6. in great detail
7. a great deal of work
Day 1: DBCC
Day 2: 1. practice social distancing
2. Because he didn’t want his ministers to whisper during morning court.
3. The hat wings were made of a metal plate and bamboo strips.
4. Because it was not convenient to wear them.
5. The wings might have been a decoration that could make people look dignified.